Friday, April 8, 2016

Goodbye house....


The buyers terminated their contract on our house today, so we can't buy our dream house.....
I knew if I got excited about this house I would lose it, and for just one day I let myself actually think we would move in, we started packing and then poof, our happiness destroyed.

We are beyond devastated, I can hardly breathe I am so numb. We have contacted an attorney, now do we want to drag out a legal battle? Anybody want to buy a cute house real quick so we can make a down payment on our dream home?!?


7 comments:

MH said...

That just beyond sux for y'all.

MH said...

That just beyond sux for y'all.

Michèle Hastings said...

WTF! That totally sucks.
Houses are selling fast in your area, be hopeful that another contract comes quickly.

littlemancat said...

I am so sorry! Hugs to you.

Mary

Tracey Broome said...

You have no idea, Hell might be a better alternative.....

oldgreymareprimitives said...

so sorry for more troubles my friend. plant the st joseph just in case

Tracey Broome said...

Good idea!
ox