Saturday, May 18, 2013

Great Shakori Video




video courtesy of Gerry Broome


So.... remember Gerry was shooting a video at Shakori? Wesley helped with audio and it turned out fantastic. I didn't think I would be able to post it because he was making it for AP video. It took Gerry three days to shoot the thing, three days to edit, then it went to the video peeps and they took awhile to get to it, then got back to him saying it was a week old and they couldn't use it...... what?
So lucky for me, I got it for my blog. YAY for me, too bad for AP!  Susan and TIm are so talented, this deserves to be seen!
Enjoy......

10 comments:

Dennis Allen said...

Looks like a great time was had by all. Thats another song i need to learn. Thanks

Laura Farrow said...

love the banjo cam shot! and of course our friends the fabulous Wells!! xo

oldgreymare said...

This was lovely and I'll be humming ruckus tonight all day!

Michèle Hastings said...

what fun! i am glad you were able to share it.

Anna M. Branner said...

APs loss is our gain! Thanks for sharing! :)

Vicki said...

Hey! Great video. And what a fantastic festival.
So lucky to have such a wonderful community.

Fabulously talented people all around!

And, I'm very partial to that purple van... so cool :)

Lori Buff said...

That looks like so much fun. Great video.

Anonymous said...

absolutely delightful! My ten yr. old loved it, too!

June Perry said...

That was just lovely. Thanks for taking the time to share it!

Susan Wells said...

Cool! I love this!!! Thanks to Gerry and Wes for their work and attentiveness. Tim and I had fun talking and singing for them. There should be a video about them! Father daughter dynamic duo!