Monday, January 14, 2013

Perfect ending, Perfect beginning

Sunday was a perfect ending to a really great week, and a perfect start to what promises to be another great week.
Thanks to all of you for the pendant purchases, I have some new ones to list sometime this week when I get a round Tuit.
Wesley came home on Saturday and on Sunday we rode down to Seagrove to sample a new batch of beer at Whynot Pottery that Mark Heywood made.
Mark and Meredith have become such great friends through this blog and it's always so much fun to hang out with them and swap stories. If Mark gets tired of throwing pots, he could start a brewery, I would be a regular there! What could be better than hanging out with some friends on a Sunday afternoon, taking a walk down to their pond, eating yummy snacks and drinking a great beer? we even got a sample of some local, fresh goat cheese, sooooo good!




 I woke up to a Monday morning with my child sleeping in her bed, the rooster crowing next door, and clouds in the sky that are bringing rain later today. I have nothing on my calendar for this week except my loom and my studio (so far). Started the day with my new favorite juice to get the week off to a good start: green apple, kale, parsley, orange, lemon, celery and green grapes. Soooo good, tastes like springtime in a glass! Today is the first day since October 14 I have gotten up and not had chest and head congestion. I finally feel like I'm getting back to normal after two back to back cold episodes. Looks like we are in for a rainy week here after being blessed with a weekend in the high 70's and sunshine. It can't be perfect all the time, now can it!?
I'll post some more pendants soon and show you my new clay.....
happy week everyone!

7 comments:

Julie Whitmore Pottery said...

What a perfect weekend.
Your pendants are fantastic!
xx
julie

cookingwithgas said...

it has been so much fun to get to know you and the family. we will have to do this again! we will send those guys fishing while we talk shop.

Laura Farrow said...

blogger friends are the best!, and I want some of that juice!!! xo

Tracey Broome said...

Thanks Julie!!
M, we had such a good time with you and Mark
Laura, YES! This juice is soooo good!

just jody said...

Nice! You need to share your juice recipe....I've got a new juicer that's begging to be used!

jffollies said...

Got my pendant yesterday. Lovely and thanks.Will be wearing it a lot; perfect size, pretty and looks a lot more pricey than it is.

Tracey Broome said...

I will post the recipe as son as I get a chance
YAY! Glad you think the pendant looks more pricey, see you got a good value :) so happy you like it !!!