Thursday, December 8, 2011

Chatham County Studio Tour round two

The second weekend of the tour is coming up. Come on over and visit if you aren't busy, like that's the case for anyone reading this blog!  I raku fired about two dozen stars this week in the new turquoise, they are beautiful, and I have a couple of new lanterns, lots of pendants in the new turquoise and a few of my more expensive barns.
The one above is $250. I actually think that's cheap and it's one of my favorites. Not sure why it didn't sell. My small ones sell for $125, lucky you if you got one when I didn't have a clue how to price my work! and I only have two of those left. I tried to keep a good record of my sales and overall, I sold 42 barns this month between the two shows I did. I was hoping to get a break in January but I now have five galleries waiting on work, so there will be no January break! I will take off after this weekend, Wesley comes home next week and goes back to school Jan. 9, so that will be my break time. Then it's time to get creative!

4 comments:

Anna M. Branner said...

What a great month you've had!! And a break will be nice, especially knowing you have those galleries primed and ready for more work.

Lori Buff said...

Great news about the galleries. Congrats.

Susan Wells said...

Why take a break when the world wants barns?! Yay!

Michèle Hastings said...

what a great month you have had! wishing you another successful weekend.