Thursday, December 9, 2010

Saxapahaw Artists Sale

I'll be in Saxapahaw this weekend during the studio tour. The artists in Saxapahaw have been working hard getting the new gallery ready for the show this Saturday and Sunday. It is a new artist co-op and since Frank Gallery doesn't want me, I have more to put in the Saxapahaw gallery (more on that frank thing later, when I simmer down). Check out Saxapahaw.com for more info. Come on out and grab a bite at the General Store, and see the new gallery! I posted a few ornaments in the Etsy time suck machine today, baby steps.....
and, duh, changed the setting on my camera to resize the images until I can get my Photoshop back in action! Come out and see me this weekend if you aren't too busy :)
ps: that is not a photo of the gallery, I don't really know what that is, got it off their website... the gallery is in the old post office building.

1 comment:

Linda Starr said...

I sent you an email and link about someone selling some wormy chestnut, thought you might be able to use it with your work, not sure if you got it. Have a good sale.