Thursday, December 2, 2010

Saturday Holiday Sale

I'll be at the Saint Thomas More Holiday Sale this Saturday if you need a holiday ornament. I have about a gazillion of them! I'll be taking mostly ornaments and pendants and small things, I have to save the larger barns for the Saxapahaw Gallery Show and the Clay Centre show, but I will have a few small ones. On your mark, get set, go.... shows every weekend from now until Christmas. Lord have mercy! Come see me if you are out and about on Saturday, should be a fun show!!

6 comments:

Hollis Engley said...

Lots of luck, Trace. And there was a package of gen-yoo-wine Carolina grits on our front steps this afternoon. Wonder where they came from ...

cookingwithgas said...

get packing and get selling- now that I have time to run away for lunch do you?
Or do we wait until Jan.?

Tracey Broome said...

Hollis, those are good grits! Here's how I do it for perfect grits every time: 7 tbps. of grits, 2 cups of water, 1/4-1/2 stick of butter, lots of salt and pepper (to taste) cook them very slowly 30-45 minutes, yum! Serve with country ham and eggs!!
Meredith, one day next week would work, except for Monday.

Judy Shreve said...

Good luck with your sales!

those grits -- yumm -- all that butter is what makes them good :))

And I wish I lived closer so I could go to lunch with you two!

cookingwithgas said...

Tracey- I am going to take a look at the calendar and Judy-
"come go with us!"

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

Cool ribbon on your ornaments. Hope the sales go well!