Monday, September 27, 2010

Clay and Blogs show

I dropped my work off at the Campbell House in Southern Pines today. It poured rain on the drive down, but I'm not complaining, we need the rain. The Campbell House is beautiful, the epitome of southern charm and the ladies were bustling around setting up the show. There was work everywhere and they kindly let me plunder through everything, even though it was just all sitting out on tables. I saw a few red sold tags already, nice sign, and more beautiful work than should be allowed in one place!! This is going to be such an exciting show and the people working there today were so nice and seemed really excited as well. Very good energy in the place for sure. I am so looking forward to the opening on Friday night, hope all of you readers will have a chance to get to the show, it's going to be a great one! I am really honored to be included, thank you Meredith for inviting me to participate!!!!!!!!!
This is a crazy weekend for me. I have work in a show opening in Southern Pines Friday night, a show opening on Saturday in Highlands at The Bascom and Festifall on Sunday. My odds are pretty good for selling something don't you think! See all of you Friday night.
xoxo

10 comments:

FetishGhost said...

What? No Pictures!

Judy Shreve said...

Yea -- post pictures for us that don't get to come to the opening!

Have fun at all your events this week! Hope you sell lots.

Tracey Broome said...

I'll take pictures on Friday, definitely. I think the poor ladies trying to set up today would have run me out of the place if I had taken out a camera!!

cookingwithgas said...

I just got home and it is going to be a great show- I have a few pictures.
excitement was in the air!

Amy said...

just saw that your online piece (house) already sold! Yeah for you! It's beautiful. Outside chance I may come to the sale. Glad you're a part.

ang design said...

heheehe exciting :))

Linda Starr said...

Your work was wonderful, I got to see it yesterday, we must have just missed you. Good luck with the other shows too.

Kari Weaver said...

You are a busy lady! I'm really looking forward to this weekend!

I just caught up on your earlier posts. I love Warren Wilson! We were there last year (or maybe the year before) for a bluegrass music competition. Awesome!

Eraserhead, on the other hand, not so much...

Laura Farrow said...

I see a big red SOLD sign on your barn for the Pottery/Blog show.. you go, girl.
xo

Hollis Engley said...

yeah, those barns won't last. No question about that. See you later in the week, Tracey. We're in Wilmington for the next few days. Beaches today, roaming around the town Wednesday and Thursday, then on the road to Southern Pines Friday. Anyone know where to get good country ham and grits out that way???? I mean ... things we can bring back to Cape Cod.